Haven't had action (1 Viewer)

noixe

HSC
ok, so, i haven't gotten any action in like, OVER A YEAR! :p and it's not like i'm only up for nighters, i genuinely want a relationship, problem is, i tend to know the person before i fall for one, and by the time i get to know the person, i'm in the frikkin friend-zone! i haven't even had the guts to even talk to a random girl in a club ever since i came to australia... any tips?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
i had sex with myself this morning
let's see you top that

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Does your vag still hurt from fingering yourself too much pach?

farm_girl

HSC
ok, so, i haven't gotten any action in like, OVER A YEAR! :p and it's not like i'm only up for nighters, i genuinely want a relationship, problem is, i tend to know the person before i fall for one, and by the time i get to know the person, i'm in the frikkin friend-zone! i haven't even had the guts to even talk to a random girl in a club ever since i came to australia... any tips?

a tip.. just go and talk to a girl but dont seem sleezy... just ask if they are having a good night and make a good impression.. dont seem that ur just wanting her for sex (even though u r).
thats one way.... OR find a drunk chick and start something

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
perhaps not rape...
well wat would u suggest to him?
go hire some chick.
if he can't get in with the ladies and is really desperate for some 'action' he might as well hit up a brothel

Bainesy

HSC
why dont you get one of these friends drunk? then knock them up.

that way you get some action and you get a relationship

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

you also get a kid for absolutely nothing

not bad, eh?

farm_girl

HSC
why dont you get one of these friends drunk? then knock them up.

that way you get some action and you get a relationship

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

you also get a kid for absolutely nothing

not bad, eh?
hahah unlucky girl in that case!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
being in a relationship doesn't always mean you're going to get some though ;)

noixe

HSC
thank you for the replies guys... the problem is, im shy, so i can't just walk up to any of them and just talk to them...

Reckoner

HSC
I hate it how a girl gets branded the "s" word for being promiscuous. So they stop, or don't engage in "fun activities".

I think girls miss out on a lot of fun in life because of social fears and these double standards.

noixe

HSC
yeah, pheromones are a little unethical according to me... and about getting branded, it's how the society has been and will be... all i want is a good relationship with a nice girl... is that too much to ask for?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
pheremones wont do anything if youre ugly as fuck. youve got a better chance of getting her blind drunk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)