Hawkesbury Students - Past / Current! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know theres one or two of you around here :eek:

Anways, I've got a 3 hour break between classes next semester, so I will need something to fill in the time, whats something fun to do at Hawkesbury besides sleeping in the library and in the cafe.

And no one suggest harassing the cows, I'm looking at you Super_Flyse :)

I don't have a car, so going to Richmond is not an option, and it takes like 3 hours to get home, so no point in going home. And I'm not going to the gym either (solely cause I'm too lazy).

Any suggestions, other than study?
(You'd think someone in their final semester would study and atleast know all this stuff)

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
I know theres one or two of you around here :eek:

Anways, I've got a 3 hour break between classes next semester, so I will need something to fill in the time, whats something fun to do at Hawkesbury besides sleeping in the library and in the cafe.

And no one suggest harassing the cows, I'm looking at you Super_Flyse :)

I don't have a car, so going to Richmond is not an option, and it takes like 3 hours to get home, so no point in going home. And I'm not going to the gym either (solely cause I'm too lazy).

Any suggestions, other than study?
(You'd think someone in their final semester would study and atleast know all this stuff)
I resent that allegation!
I wouldn't suggust you HARASS the cows! That would be mean to them, and i would not support that at all...

If it's three hours, I'd suggust going to Richmond...
The walk is not that long... 25-30 minutes if that... And in a three hour break that would waste your damn well!
I'm fond of the sleeping in the cafe... I have done it many a times before, in fact I'll be asleep there on thursday, though one of the lounges has disappeared...
Does anyone else have that break?

you could alway start some kind of social group/association/club thing... Maybe Defend the Cows From Harassment!
Or A pirate club, coz pirates are way cool...
Or maybe you could break into the winery...

And for the record, I'm against study...
If your break is between 12 and about 3, I suggust going to the Cafetaria and watching the dodgy midday movie... There was a really dodgy one the other week with Michael J. Fox, it amused me...
You could muck around in the computer labs, come on BoS, start plans for world domination...

Yeah... any of that help?

And just to remind, DO NOT HARASS THE COWS!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't have a break on Thursday, cause I'm not at uni then :p

Walking to Richmond takes too long, and I'm too lazy. Plus, its not exactly the place to go in Sydney :p

I was only considering studying cause I'm only at uni 2 days a week, so that 3 hours break, I could possibly maybe do something (which is highly unlikely).

I'd probably sleep somewhere, cause its an 11am start, and don't finish til 6pm, although Gilbert is teaching and his 3 hour lectures only go for 1 or so hours.
But this semester, I've had a habit of going to the library and sitting understairs and sleep and eat lunch.

I hate Hawkesbury, its so boring :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)