Hawks Nest (1 Viewer)

mrandy

HSC
hey i was orginally plannin to go there, great place if u are goin with heaps of frends but it will be hard to rent some places coz some real estate agents there are really anal and won't rent anythin to any group under 21.

Carnivour

HSC
I go to Hawk's Nest all the time....to play bingo with the retirees.

55psi

HSC
hawks nest is a hole where everyone poo's in. Its pretty much a shit hole.

rebeccahansen

HSC
I LOVE NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE!!! That is so hot and yea man im so with u there... Hawks nest is where I went for my family holidays when i was like 10?

itsalreadyinuse

HSC
Shady01 said:
I was curious any1 thinkin of hawks nest? tell me if its "in" or not lol
Hey, there's like 40 people from our school goin there this year for schoolies... if u take a heap of friends it really doesn't matter where you go cos u'll still have fun and there's quick access to a beach and the bay if u dont want waves and you can just go across the bay and ur in Nelson Bay and shoal and fingal bay are just around the corner.... there's a heap of schoolies going to nelson's too and i know some that are going to fingal bay so there'll be heaps of people your age down there... there's also the benifit that it's not super crowded and there's less chance of bashings and stuff... so if you wanna go, go... it's all about having fun it doesn't matter if it' "in" or not! Take like 10 other ppl, get smashed and have fun... it doesnt really matter where u go cos u prolly wont remember half of it! ;) have a good one!

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
i went for my schoolies week to hawks nest last year.
it was quite the awesome because all we did was get drunk in my friends holiday house, go to the beach and eat food. we had some awesome burgers and stuff from the shops and we also cooked some more wholesome food for dinners. I dunno- it was great fun spending a week with my friends watching videos, drinking and just generally relaxing and winding down after the hsc which was my main reason for having schoolies week. plus hawks nest is not far from sydney and close to like 20 beaches and sand dunes for sandboarding and heaps of stuff.
it was heaps of fun for me and a safe option for the fact that most of my friends werent over 18-

gracie007

HSC
hahahahaa what a stupid question

ohh, don't be seen in [insert name of sydney suburb here] cause youll be considered a loser!

hey i just heard from some of the coolest ppl in syd that every suburb is uncool. its cool to just hang in ur house. forever. so do that k?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)