HD in engineering (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Is it feasible? Worthwhile (from an engineering employment point of view)? How would one go about achieving it?

I need a new goal is all.

Last edited:

wtfhscbbq

HSC
some people say its possible with study

but im tryin to find a way to get straight HDs without study.

Laika_

Banned
HSC
nah m8 best u can do is distinctions

i got str8 ds for first sem then str8 awesome since

Vylen

HSC
Is it feasible? Worthwhile (from an engineering employment point of view)? How would one go about achieving it?

I need a new goal is all.
Well... try keep in mind that people with Engineering degrees have to do a thesis, i.e. Honours...

so if you want a goal, you can aim to graduate with First Class Honours (WAM >75) or try go for the university medal (WAM > 85 and you've got substantially higher marks than anyone doing your degree)...

aiming for the university medal is essentially saying you'll get HD's for everything - and well, clearly its possible, otherwise it'd be mean to give people an unattainable goal :p

kooltrainer

HSC
i got 84.5 wam in my first year.. pretty close to the medal thing vylen was talkin about

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i got 84.5 wam in my first year.. pretty close to the medal thing vylen was talkin about
I know gman has a 93-95 WAM in his Electrical Engineering degree - and he didn't get the Uni Medal. Not sure if 85 is close enough though - I guess that will depend on which engineering discipline.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I know gman has a 93-95 WAM in his Electrical Engineering degree - and he didn't get the Uni Medal. Not sure if 85 is close enough though - I guess that will depend on which engineering discipline.
What. No way.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I see this increasing to 85ish once you get a general feel for uni exams.

You seem very capable
hahah i wish.

its the assessments that will bring me down i reckon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)