Head of the River 2005 (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
now HOTR was gud..but not as gud as in previous years, just didnt have the same amazing atmosphere its had b4......i feel alomost ashamed at riverview...but then again, i didnt have the greatest faith in them...we wont the 4th 4, at least we didnt go home empty handed

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
psyfre said:
umm - soz. gota disagree wit ya. Joeys def shoulda won - they have been in the top 3 for so long yet havnt won for ages and wit them wining the nationals only a week ago they definantly would thought it was their time. state champs were nearly a month ago, it dsnt matter how good kings went then...shore were peakn now - and thats all that counts.

thart happened to riverview like 2/3 years ago, we should of won after dominating everything, but we lost on the last stroke cause we lost our timing in the slightest fuckin way

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
cappen said:
thart happened to riverview like 2/3 years ago, we should of won after dominating everything, but we lost on the last stroke cause we lost our timing in the slightest fuckin way
ye - in 02. i remember that race. I remember the whole of riverview going over to the bridge to where the Vlll was and sining warcries i think...although i felt sry for them then - i think joeys have got it harder this yr due to the fact that they have been coming 2nd for like 100 yrs and they were positive that this yr they were gona win...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
psyfre said:
ye - in 02. i remember that race. I remember the whole of riverview going over to the bridge to where the Vlll was and sining warcries i think...

riverview like do that most yrs, we didnt this year cause of little shits in younger years ran for the bus not the bridge...

in bout 2 years view are gonna make a good crack at the crown...they have the size and power commin thru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)