headbands/scarves (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
No, I didn't do a search.

So, what kind of headbands do you have? I want to get a thick black polkadot one, and some funky coloured ones too, like bright yellow or something.

Stupid question: are your ears supposed to be covered with headband scarves, or are they supposed to stick out? Lucky for me, my ears don't stick out much if I do it. I feel stupid having my ears covered. How am I supposed to hear properly? The pinna is made to stick out a bit so that you can hear properly. Covering it will defeat the purpose of hearing.

Discuss.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i have these really awesome skinny head bands. they are just like ginormous hair elastics. came in a pack of three from Diva. Pink, white and black. i love them coz im not too fussed about headbands but these are great for keeping my hair back when im at the gym, or just lazing around, putting make up on, or when my hair is just REALLY bad, i can shove my hair in a pony tail with the headbands to make it look nice.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
you know.

a month ago you could get those thin headbands in woolworthes $2 for like 10 or whatever. (not really but you know, cheap)

I'm sure they'll be $10 each soon.

trends lol.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
just thin plastic ones for me..
comes in a pack of two for $5 @ equip.

HSC
N/A
Massive crazy headband trend everywhere....every clothes shop i go into...HEADBANDS!!! It never used to be like this

Always

HSC
If you're just wearing a normal headband I don't see how your ears can not show?

With scarves you can tie it so it covers your ears or you could push it further back so it's behind your ears. Both look fine.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
headbands remind me of when i was a kid..
i really dont want to wear them ever again :eek:

but yeh.. when we had to wear them for dancing we had to have them over our ears </3

Always

HSC
Snow Pea! said:
but yeh.. when we had to wear them for dancing we had to have them over our ears </3
When I had a fringe it would stick up everywhere when I took off my headband. Awful things, they are.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Always said:
When I had a fringe it would stick up everywhere when I took off my headband. Awful things, they are.
hahaha yeh!
when i was growing out my fringe. it would have to be held back with a headband. and yeh.. when u take it off its like PING!!!1!!!!!!11!!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
I own a thick black polka-dot one, a silver one, a bronze one, a checked one, a thin red one, and a black plaited one.

I want a red/white polka-dot one, a green one, a pink one, a couple of decorative ones, an electric blue one and a couple of decorative black ones. I'm a headband freak because I have short, thick hair and a fringe, so it's really the only thing I can do with my hair.

I bought a thin red/white polka dot headband today (in a two headband pack from equip), and I find headbands in general don't work with my fringe :(
Wanna swap? :)

rumour

HSC
I love wearing them when my hair won't stay flat :(

Yeah I also feel stupid covering my ears with a headband or scarf!

vintage.love

HSC
N/A
hahahah *JAMIE*

headbands are cute. they're good for dressing up boring outfits.

pinkicecubes

HSC
I only have 3. A plain extra thin white one and a black one. Both from Sportsgirl and they were majorly cheap as well.. I think about $6 for both :) and a plain thin red one from Portmans

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
i have a bronze one, a black bow one, a pink one, a white one, and i want a blue one. i wouldn't mind getting a polkadot one, but i find they're a bit.. i dunno, distracting? i wonder when this trend will be over. i blame my headband craze on mischa barton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)