Headland (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
So far, it's not great. Cheap settings. Bad acting. Maybe it'll improve with the half hour it's got to go.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
i agree, i was looking forward to it because it sounded interesting but it seems like very low budget, like the directing :( i hope it gets better

HSC
its from the same guy who produces home and away. like what did u expect?.

persephone

HSC
there's this incestuous vibe between that sasha chick and her brother. this was really bad. And they have heaps more episodes of this already filmed. Such a waste of money.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yep...really low quality show...i actually thought it would be ok by the way prime was thrashing the ads for it..

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Agree with everything - especially that last post about the way the ads made it look.

This looked like an SBS 11pm low budget beach serial killer drama. Gosh.

Hope its axed soon. If "THE ALICE" was chopped, this should too.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
persephone said:
there's this incestuous vibe between that sasha chick and her brother. this was really bad.
lol i noticed this too. the brother is hot though

ug. i was looking forward to this show. B-Grade acting unfortunately. It might pick up over the new few episodes. they've taped a whole season. It was rather ambiguous, yet they told us too much, if that makes sense?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Soooo it's a good bet that it'll go the way of most other new Australian dramas? i.e. canned within a month?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg this is such a stupid show...like they cant act and omg the setting is horrible and so fake...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I hope you guys are prepared for Season 2 because Channel 7 have already signed a deal for the show to go on (this was before the premier)

persephone

HSC
grk_styl said:
It might pick up over the new few episodes. they've taped a whole season. It was rather ambiguous, yet they told us too much, if that makes sense?
Yes. They're trying to do like a whole mystery style thing like Desperate Housewives but they gave away like too much.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
persephone said:
Yes. They're trying to do like a whole mystery style thing like Desperate Housewives but they gave away like too much.
Lol. They were also trying to do the whole "Lost" thing.
Yeah not great. I should have realised after one of the promo scenes where they're hugging on a beach with the waves splashing in the background at sunset, but no had to watch it anyway.
Sigh. Channel seven will apparently be airing it 3 times a week as well.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
It's strange.
It's like Home & Away meets Crash Palace meets That Show About The Radio Station & the Country Pub thats on during the day all mixed up and thrown into the mid 90s.
I like it. But I like most TV.
And how hot was Sasha's see-through flowy robe that she wore in the scene where her brother asked her if everything was all right... I dreamt I owned it.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i met one of the writers for this show at uni. I decided not to watch it after seeing the sneak peak she showed us. glad to see everyones of the same mind as me now that its aired :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)