Headland (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Ive been watching the repeats of Headlands.
The acting is really pathetic, and there are no hot guys on it.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
grk_styl said:
I dunno about that...Heath Forbes (the slut's sister) and Andy are bloody gorgeous!
ah, i think you mean brother there, i think he looks like a real ponce/nancy boy.
and the other guy, is that the guy who was in the condom costume? hes alright, but i wouldnt go as far to say he is hot.

HSC
omg how bad is the acting from those 2 insignificant characters who just hang around the uni and the pub checking out people and interrogating the main characters about their love lives.

headland , i agree does fill that cheap summer tv habit, but i at least expected better acting and original storylines - why did someone so accomplished as libby tanner attach herself to such a project! there is so much potential with 'university' storylines- no other aussie shows are set at uni at the moment.

that said i do watch it but mostly due to that hot brother of the slut.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
ah, i think you mean brother there, i think he looks like a real ponce/nancy boy.
and the other guy, is that the guy who was in the condom costume? hes alright, but i wouldnt go as far to say he is hot.
haha yeh that's what i meant :p
i'm really enjoying it these days. yes it's B-grade, but hey, it's addictive!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Hmm, i watched this show for teh first time a couple of days ago.. and from the 15 minutes i watched, it was pretty woefull acting. Seriously bad. That counsellor dude when he went with that girl to the parents house, and the mum was in a nursing home or soemthing. It was pretty shocking lol.

nik_noodle

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
It's strange.
It's like Home & Away meets Crash Palace meets That Show About The Radio Station & the Country Pub thats on during the day all mixed up and thrown into the mid 90s.
I like it. But I like most TV.
And how hot was Sasha's see-through flowy robe that she wore in the scene where her brother asked her if everything was all right... I dreamt I owned it.
*cough*

did anyone ever watch Pacific Drive??? even Libby Tanners comparing it to it...

nik_noodle

HSC
iceflower86 said:
I know I'm gunna get hit with a big stick here by everyone but I love it :)
I totally agree its bad acting, cheap settings and unrealistic writing but sometimes it just nice to have a crappy comfort show to watch for the summer.

crap shows are addictive! U can't honestly say ppl are addicted to Passions because of its good writing?? lol

SBS beat it in ratings on 2nd night, but its picking up. Ppl are giving it 2nd chances because its the only thing on, and i think it might establish itself.

That said, im not actually a viewer atm, and I'm a Libby Tanner junkie!

kylie_robbo

nik_noodle said:
*cough*

did anyone ever watch Pacific Drive??? even Libby Tanners comparing it to it...
I thought it was Pacific Drive when I first saw it... I hadn't seen any of the ads or anything, and all I remember about Pacific Drive was that is was based on the coast and that Libby Tanner was one of the man actors/actresses in it.

The show isn't great, but it isn't the worst thing on tv at the moment...

nik_noodle

HSC
KylieR said:
I thought it was Pacific Drive when I first saw it... I hadn't seen any of the ads or anything, and all I remember about Pacific Drive was that is was based on the coast and that Libby Tanner was one of the man actors/actresses in it.

The show isn't great, but it isn't the worst thing on tv at the moment...
I...er....used to be addicted to Pacific Drive..they used to show the repeats at 10.30 each day...and i used to tape them and watch them after school

*blush*

clue

"melting...i'm melting"
HSC
I don't know about the acting (I don't think the acting is bad at all) but I actually like the show and watch it everyday

ediisjoz

HSC
crappity crap

it's the crappest show i've ever watched in my life. I would seriously rather be strapped to a chair and watch play school for 50 hours than watch headland.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It just looks completely dodgy, like it was shot with a handicam.

Gustus

HSC
iceflower86 said:
I know I'm gunna get hit with a big stick here by everyone but I love it :)
I totally agree its bad acting, cheap settings and unrealistic writing but sometimes it just nice to have a crappy comfort show to watch for the summer.

HEAR!!HEAR

It's better than rerun after rerun of the Muppets Christmas movie from like 20 years ago.

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
I was an extra on headland. The chick who plays Sasha ain't that cute. I reckon they should've gotten chimp to play her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)