Headland (1 Viewer)

joe_rulez37

HSC
What's with Freya? I think she's a golddigger but what's with all the secrecy? She's definitely the hottest out of all the headland girls

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
What's with Freya? I think she's a golddigger but what's with all the secrecy? She's definitely the hottest out of all the headland girls
Freya is ugly and I hope she dies a painful death.

Undertoad

HSC
The fact that its bad acting and bad settings makes it great entertainment! Definately not the worst out there.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I rate it, but then I've only started watching it on and off the last 2 weeks and I generally enjoy aussie drama that isn't neighbours or home and away.

Quite a plot twist last night with the connection between Freya/Simone and Heath's dad. By far the most interesting plot line on the show.

I think the actors that play Maddy and Andy do a pretty ordinary job...but the rest are okay.

What's with channel 7 producing aussie dramas that take a while to pick up. Happened with Last Man Standing which ultimately led to it being cancelled.

Last edited:

joe_rulez37

HSC
GoodToGo said:
I rate it, but then I've only started watching it on and off the last 2 weeks and I generally enjoy aussie drama that isn't neighbours or home and away.

Quite a plot twist last night with the connection between Freya/Simone and Heath's dad. By far the most interesting plot line on the show.

I think the actors that play Maddy and Andy do a pretty ordinary job...but the rest are okay.

What's with channel 7 producing aussie dramas that take a while to pick up. Happened with Last Man Standing which ultimately led to it being cancelled.
What was the connection between Freya/Simone and Heath's dad? I missed Thursdays episode. In the TV guide it said she was going to reveal all her secrets.. what did she reveal?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Freya or Simone as she was known back then had an affair with Heath’s dad when she was a young teenager from that affair she had her daughter. Heath’s dad paid her off to ‘get rid of her’ but know she feels it wasn’t good enough and by marrying Heath (rushed into marriage because Freya is pregnant) who she says she is in love with, Freya will be in line to pocket all Heath’s and his parents wealth. To keep Heath’s dad on said Freya is blackmailing him with telling the truth to his family about the affair and his daughter.

Does anybody know when Headland will be returning, following the episode they said after the tennis?

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Die Freya Die!!
Evil woman. I wonder how it's gonna end.
Too bad I'll be overseas.

I used to hate Sasha but I'm starting to like her now ever since Freya/Simone got in the picture.

Her brother should be with Ellie. Go Ellie!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
‘Headland continue 6.30 the Saturday’ >> Across the screen in Home & Away, I think they meant this Saturday headlands continues, YAY! Check local guides for more details!

EDIT: New across the screen message 'Headland continues 6.30 this saturday'

Last edited:

joe_rulez37

HSC
Thanks Kid.Admin. It seems kind of sick that Heath is going out with a woman that his dad's gone out with...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well it was an affair with a 'love child' that nobody knows about so yeah can't wait a new episodes this saturday YAY.

Undertoad

HSC
Saturday 6:30 is just about the worst time though. I hope they change it back to a weekday after the tennis... for now I guess I'll tape it

deano059

HSC
has anyone noticed conrad coleby used to be heaps better looking. now hes just a lump of muscle with a snail trail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)