Health debate 23 march (1 Viewer)

prah

HSC
“Sandra I’m at a disadvantage in this debate because I’m not capable of waffling on for 2 minutes like the prime minister” Tony Abbott :D
Seriously though, did anyone else watch it?
what did you think?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Fucking retarded

particularly retarded is the fact that the biggest drop in the worm or whatever it is called for Abbott was exactly the moment when he said that he believes in small government low taxes and low regulation

fuck

Last edited:

3Lachlan2

HSC
It just reinforced to me how shallow and out of touch the liberal party and their leaders are, and how much Australia needs these reforms to counteract the liberal massive deacde of doing nothing in office and srewing up the country.... also it is evident that i'm not the only one who thinks tony abbott doesnt deserve to be PM. Just because he is the Leader of the Opposition oesn't mean he must opposed every F*CKING thing. Jesus.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fucking retarded

particularly retarded is the fact that the biggest drop in the worm or whatever it is called for Abbott was exactly the moment when he said that he believes in small government low taxes and low regulation

fuck
HAHAHAHAHAHA owned

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I HATE HIPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam fucking hippies

Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with the world when did we start commending people who had good intentions but ended up producing terrible outcomes.

and even those who have bad intentions and even crappier outcomes are still welcomed if you put the title freedom fighter in their fucking name.

FUCK i can't stand social democrats who don't know the first thing about free market economics. they go and abusive and beat it with a sack of oranges. then when it falls down they say it was its own fault FUCK!!!!!!! :burn: (eye twitching)

/end rant

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
DAM FUCKING HIPPIE!!!!!

just once i want to win a arguement with a hippie why is morality and good intentions valued over logic and reason
Because we're not robots? (Perhaps excepting the 2% of the population with Asperger's or sociopathy).

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I actually find it quite amusing that free marketeers have their intensely logical, finely balancing super-theory* worked out ready to go with they all so passionately believe in, but almost everyone else is ignorant or indifferent, at best. Not that Tony Abbott actually puts into practice anything he supposedly believes in about small government and lower taxation, probably for that reason.

Back to the debate, while yes Kevin Rudd waffles lots, Tony Abbott spends just as much time going "aaaaaah" and "ummmmmm" so they both spend little time actually talking about anything.

I thought the debate was relatively uninspiring, overall.

3Lachlan2

HSC
I actually find it quite amusing that free marketeers have their intensely logical, finely balancing super-theory* worked out ready to go with they all so passionately believe in, but almost everyone else is ignorant or indifferent, at best. Not that Tony Abbott actually puts into practice anything he supposedly believes in about small government and lower taxation, probably for that reason.

Back to the debate, while yes Kevin Rudd waffles lots, Tony Abbott spends just as much time going "aaaaaah" and "ummmmmm" so they both spend little time actually talking about anything.

I thought the debate was relatively uninspiring, overall.
Good comment, personally I prefer waffles. :p

Garygaz

HSC
The debate reinforced my belief that both leaders are tards. Krudd just played Abbott like a bitch, he attacked him then asked him to join him in 'working together' and Abbott being a testosterone hard-head couldn't resist the bait.

Lentern

HSC
you don't even know what a fascist is apparently
In this case it is a cheap derogatory term used by people of the left to exaggerate and distort the beliefs of the conservative right. Once upon a long ago it had something to do with dictatorial, hierarchical , nationalist governance.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
In this case it is a cheap derogatory term used by people of the left to exaggerate and distort the beliefs of the conservative right. Once upon a long ago it had something to do with dictatorial, hierarchical , nationalist governance.
well you fail because he is so clearly not conservative right?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
No I win because I'm trendy and progessive and he (and probably you are) batshit insane anarcho whackjobs.
you're not one of those social democrats are you, that thinks sunshine and printing money and stealing it and then throwing it randomly around fixes things?

because if you are you are closer to a fascist then I'll ever be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)