Health Science HECS fee? (1 Viewer)

jordie4

HSC
Gah, i hate that i'll still be 17 still May when i start at Cumbo :(
Orientation camp, perhaps no alcohol cause of being so young DAMMIT! haha

ah so confused about uni stuff. can't wait for official offers.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
jordie4, you're not the only one who's 17....><
Do the USYD Buses come to the train station often? Is there a timetable?

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
Gah, i hate that i'll still be 17 still May when i start at Cumbo :(
Orientation camp, perhaps no alcohol cause of being so young DAMMIT! haha

ah so confused about uni stuff. can't wait for official offers.
Being 17 does suck especially till may thats out of control. We have labcoat pubcrawl and everything else. HOWEVER do not worry about no alcohol on O-Camp as you WILL be drinking trust me the Saturday night when the party is happening the 17yr olds on the camp will be drinking. Especially the ones in my group because then they'll get alcohol for sure hahaha.

Orientation camp details can be found here www.campusrewards.com.au

Also don't be confused about uni stuff just send me an e-mail and i can help. you can ask any question you like to leith_healthscience@student.usyd.edu.au

lazilylost

HSC
can second year B health science students go? it willbe our first year at cumbo :D. or is it just for freshies?
how come we didnt have any camps last year or have knowledge of them >=o.
was it non-existent to us because we were guinea pigs at main campus?

i want to go camp too. i dont know about a bit later but i want to go to one now!

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
can second year B health science students go? it willbe our first year at cumbo :D. or is it just for freshies?
how come we didnt have any camps last year or have knowledge of them >=o.
was it non-existent to us because we were guinea pigs at main campus?

i want to go camp too. i dont know about a bit later but i want to go to one now!
Ok listen you can go to O-Camp if you want but this is how your going to have to do it. Firstly if your spending your time at Cumbo this year then join Campus Rewards you'll get heaps of coupons for free stuff at cumbo worth $200 (i.e. like free drinks, food and stationary), plus you'll get $100 coupon to use at the bookstore, furthermore you'll get a rewards discount card that gives you discounts (members price) on everything on campus. When you buy stuff you'll get points loaded onto your card which you can later redeem for food or drinks at cumbo (like a flybys card or frequent flyer card) You'll also get your student diary as well. Now why i had to explain all that is because membership to Campus Rewards @ Cumbo is $189 then if you want to be apart of the O-Camp and your a member of Campus Rewards then the camp only costs $99 which includes accommodation, transport, food and MOST IMPORTANTLY Alcohol!!
You'll need to go online and sign up for Campus Rewards membership at www.campusrewards.com.au then also choose to pay for the Orientation Camp.

You'll have to lie and say your in 1st yr but my god its worth it and no one will find out! Also we're selling this at enrolment day and so it might be sold out before the end of January. So its probably best to get onto asap.

I hope that helps and tell your other BHS friends who are gonna be spending they're first year at cumbo this year as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)