Heart of Darkness and Thelma and Louise - Notes Trade (1 Viewer)

Nerissa

Hi everyone! Have just started my holidays :D!! I hope you all survive your remaining days at school. Though I am planning to take a break, I also have this assessment task for Advanced English to complete...we have to collect a series of related texts and analyse their relevance to the concept of physical journeys. Also, we have to write a creative piece about journeys? I've chosen the novel Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad and the movie Thelma and Louise (directed as Ridley Scott) for my novel and film texts. My question is does anyone have any notes on these, the ideas they present about physical journeys, and how they communicate these (ie techniques)? Also, does anyone have the Travelling Leunig book? If so, could you send me some scans of relevant cartoons to physical journeys, as I'm broke (don't have $25 to fork out to buy it)? Also, does anyone have any original ideas for the creative piece?
I realize that no - one is about to do all this for free, so I suggest a trade...I'm ranked 1/80 for Advanced English, and have done two King Lear assessments...these were both essays, and I got 25/25 for both of them...I'm ranked 1/25 for IPT, and have excellent notes on the core topics...ranked 1/68 for Studies of Religion, got 80/80 for my ISP...ranked 1/67 for Ancient, and I have excellent notes on the Greek world (Persian Wars period) and a Xerxes essay (20/20)
I can send you all / selected pieces of this work in return for high quality notes...you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours :D
PS - By the way, I've already made my own notes on the English texts, but I would like to add them / make them really, really excellent...Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Huggles and kisses,
Nerissa

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Aside from use of colour and for example, the portrayal of black slaves as dying, animal-like creatures, go to SPARKNOTES- excellent stuff there.

Best wishes!

Nerissa

Just thought I'd bump this thread up. Not to be pushy, but can anyone help? The offer still stands...
PS - Hi to my pal Sarah168!

SPED

HSC
Heart of Darkness

Hey There

I Also did heart of darkness...i have good notes on it but was wondering if you would want to swap...also have a king lear essay coming up on themes and their portrayal in different productions...i was wondering if u wood consider helping me out on this aswell...

Would be much appreciated

Rahul

Dead Member
something i did when i did HOD. i think its a feature article.

edit: i had to convert it from a clarisworks file, so it there might be some dodgy bits of spelling, weird characters. :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)