• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Heartbroken (2 Viewers)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Ooooh it depends, I took a full year to move on 100% - depends on how deeply you've felt, how long the relationship is, etc.

I've vaguely decided not to chase guys after that, even though I'd still tell them straight out that I like them...because if you do get them and then break up (like my first relationship), you'd think it's your loss.
Is it because u learned that some guys wouldn't cherish you if you liked them first and expressed it first?

gaypsych101

HSC
Lol. a break up by sms, are you joking? That is just atrocious, at least he could have called you instead.
Anyways, was he hot? because if not there is plently of other fish in the sea.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
When it's over it's over.

Read what Azzie said. There's heaps more to life than relationships.

And you think you'll never get over it, but I'll bet it'll all be forgotten by next month. You'd be surprised.
takes longer than that.

:/

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
takes longer than that.

:/
it's takes 1 day (or less) for some ppl...

but I guess not for this thread starter

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
tlodg said:
Is it because u learned that some guys wouldn't cherish you if you liked them first and expressed it first?
Hmm, it was partially my fault, 'cos he did cherish me, but I was too possessive, because I had gotten him, I had done the conquest. So it gives you an idea that you're afraid to lose him, hence tightening the ropes on him...but the cherishing factor is present too...if the guy is hot and he responded to you, you might think "wow, what an achievement --> possessiveness" and if he's a loser/non-popular guy, then he'd be like "better cherish her, no one's liked me before" etc. So yeah, I guess if you had to do the conquest, then the cherishing factor (on you) are lower than if the guy had done the conquest.

Bendent

HSC
if a guy is hot and notices me i get scared. i never make the first moves anyway so don't understand the feeling of cherish/not cherish.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
if a guy is hot and notices me i get scared. i never make the first moves anyway so don't understand the feeling of cherish/not cherish.
hahaha
if a hot guy notices me i'd think he needs new glasses.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
sometimes it doesn't depend on "who liked who first" but if a person has very low confidence he/she will be very likely to be possessive and so being jealous on every small detail doesn't necessarily mean he/she cares about u a lot.

nwatts

HSC
azzie said:
What I'm saying is, quite simply, relationships aren't everything in life. You have to learn to be happy by yourself rather than depend on someone else to be your whole world.
:confused:

relationships as in, a partner? or in general? the relationships i have with my friends/partner pretty much are everything in my life. what else is there? are you trying to say that it's more important to invest within yourself so that you'll never have to depend on anyone else?

Biz

HSC
Hey thank heaps you helped alot and thanks for sticking up for me, sorry to hear about your story I'm glad everything worked out for you. And answering your questions no hes not in my year he works full time hes not doing the hsc, he hasnt done it so he doesnt no what im going through, but your right, at the moment i need to try and get on with my studies because i want to do well n dont want this to ruin it, thanks again, biz

meritta36

HSC
Hey.. sounds like the same situation I was in. My boi and I had been together for almost two years (with no breaks), I lived with him for a while and we were so close- perfect like "soul mates" until he finished yr 12 and got an apprenticeship. I guess we tried to spend heaps of time together but we were both stressed because of work/school and he decided to break up with me. We havent spoken for four months- which sucks big time. I want to be friends but his reply to this (to his mates) is that he could never look at me the same as a friend because of how close we were. Its a shame to loose not just your 1st long term bf, but to loose a friend- a real friend, thats what has upset me the most. Don't try and save a relationship, save a friendship. When you find the right guy/girl, you will know it... not lust but love. IT will take time, but when you experience it it is a memory that will last forever- something you'll love or it will haunt you. AND remember, your friends are always there for you no matter what. Males/ Females come in and out of your life but true friends stay forever.

Redgoddess

HSC
i didnt cherish my ex any less because she asked me. as for the threadstarter - if it's over, then that's gonna be hard to deal with, i've been there earlier this year and it devastated me. all i can say is to throw yourself into everything else - work hard and play hard. most of all you need to draw on your mate's support to get you through it, that's how i got through. eventually it'll be okay, though it might take a while.

hopefully though this isnt the end and all will be good :) if not remember uni next year (if you're going) with plenty of opportunities, and i know right now you probably cant see yourself ever with anyone else, but there will be others.

good luck with everything

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i gave my ex-girlfriend a chilli hotdog

what you do is; you take a dump on her chest (newspapers on the bed remember). make sure it's right in the middle of her clevage.

then you put her tits together and you tit fuck her. if you are sick and your shit is yellow, you have a mustard effect. if you have a bleeding ass then it's the tomato sauce effect. i always go for the plain, i'm not a fan of sauce.

works like a charm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)