heath priorities in australia (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone has the website or a copy of the 1998 AIHW report for core 1..??im trying to summarise all my topics and im missing that part...thank you..xoxo

mcbec

HSC
about the 1998 AIHW report... how in-depth do we need to know it? coz it is kinda a long report... we dont have to know it in heaps of detail do we? is it a big thing that we should learn the main points of or should we just skim over it n know bits??

hotchick

Hi princess

hi if you want to know what you are missing then why don't you go through the syabullus that could help you.

I know that i have done it and it helped me alot so why not give it a try.

mcbec

HSC
yeah, ive read that, but i mean, like do u reckon we need to know it well for the HSC? would they ask like a long response question on the 1998 AIHW report?? does it tie in with the criteria for choosing the 5 priority areas (priority pop'n groups, costs, potential for change, etc) ???

SPYKE_JOE

ignore the australia health 1998, focus on other things like ottawa, which is more likely be asked

SPYKE_JOE

i havent read the report, but im assuming its saying stuff like, they (NHPA) have the highest levels of incidence & mortality, & they are lifestyle diseases and stuff, they create a burden on health system, is this a relevant assumption? (if not without wings, wud you be able to explain what would be required?)
and by the way, the updated syllabus which was given to us said "examine the CURRENT AIHW report, Australis's Health1 to determine why the SIX areas were selected as priorities"
so this may help a few of you to better the focus on this syllabus point

Last edited:

SPYKE_JOE

i read it, and it just talks about the 6, the burden on the health care system, etc. so would we be wrong saying that its categorising them & providing statistics in accordance to the NHPA criteria? (and theres nothing in the report which says "the 6 conditions are in this report because..")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)