|=HeaVens_Gate=|......... (1 Viewer)

-Chump-

well i got 52 and that's a chumpin' shit mark! but everyone else dun shit too soo oh wellz
how does everyone study? anyone got any good hints and tips?
:rolleyes:

smilygal

get a friend that doesn't do the subject, or a parent to quiz you on the stuff in da course... helps 4 me.:chainsaw:

Lullaby

i have to admit i havent studied for maths since the trials and its not because im good at maths... but in the tests i went well in i practiced all the examples and compared my workin with theirs and i did a few questions i had trouble with and made sure i did the chapter reviews...:)

-Chump-

hahaha yea ok i'll try to do that.......
hmmmmmmmm so u ppl haven't studied since the trials??
and just coz u did good in the trials? well better get crackin' den aye!?:D

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i reckon now that you only have like 4 days to go you should just do as much practice as possible. just do past papers, and practice questions you know you have trouble with, thats what i'll be doing! ;)

this is the best method u go through every chapter picking stuff ur not too good at doing say simultaneous equations do all the hard shit and also them chapter reviews at the end of every chapter i just done the fukn last years paper and got 60 using just stuff off the top of my head done the whole thing in anout 90 minutes strange considering i left out like 3o marks coz i dint have time left out the whole of question 27 and 28 coz and they were 12 marks each :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)