HECS discount (1 Viewer)

K.

HSC
Usually when I go to check my fees to pay for it it shows two prices. The one for if I pay before the fee date and the one after. Anyways, the due date isn't until 1st august so it should still show the discounted price. However its only showing the normal price and usually theres a PDF somewhere that I can print off. I can't find that and I can't see my discounted price.

Help please :confused: :confused:

marco9905

HSC
I had the exact same problem. All you have to do is take 20% of each of your subjects which will be your discount price. Once you work out the discounted prices of all your subjects add them together and that will be the amount due. Pay the amount that you worked out and in a few days it will be processed and you will have no outstanding fees.

miss-smexy

HSC
It didn't show this last semester either. When you pay your fees just deduct 20% off. So if it shows a total of $1000, just enter $800 as the amount to be paid by credit card.

K.

HSC
Thanks!

Would have been nice for them to mention it somewhere!

K.

HSC
marco9905 said:
I had the exact same problem. All you have to do is take 20% of each of your subjects which will be your discount price. Once you work out the discounted prices of all your subjects add them together and that will be the amount due. Pay the amount that you worked out and in a few days it will be processed and you will have no outstanding fees.
wouldnt it be easier for you to just take 20% from the total??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)