HECS Payment (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Hey.

Does anyone know if we can pay HECS by cash?

I think I read about someone paying it at the bank at uni - but because I enrolled late I never got a bill in the mail so I have nothing to give to the bank with my money to say it was from me (does that make sense?)

Can we also pay by cheque? Deciding with parents which method to use. :rolleyes:

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, u goto admin, get a fee statement with a deposit slip thingy and goto a national bank with the cash...admin opens at 9am of a morning :)

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Ninga
Yeah, u goto admin, get a fee statement with a deposit slip thingy and goto a national bank with the cash...admin opens at 9am of a morning :)
You rock. :)
Thanks

HSC
Originally posted by Ninga
Opens at 10am... well atleast it did they day i got there at 9am looking to pay for mine :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I asked for my HECS invoice today....$1812, not too bad I guess, cheaper than school when you think about it

MiKeY

HSC
Yep. Mine is $1856. Paying it tomorrow. I hope the lines aren't *too* big at the bank. lol

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
mine will be more expensive next semester cos I'll have commerce units instead of arts ones

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
You have not incurred a HECS Liability. Did I enroll wrong??

Originally posted by Ms 12
mine will be more expensive next semester cos I'll have commerce units instead of arts ones
Whats wrong with arts?? and are you in my arts course? Yeah if I was ya I'd change to commerce aswell, so much more relevent to your career :) (generalisation)
I'm doing STS100 and I wondn't recommand anyone to do it, now I'm thinking of majoring in communication studies for arts?? Is that any good?

santaslayer

HSC
yes , its better for u snap, u cant communicate properly u turd......make us loose 4 marks in the assingment!

Aussiechick

HSC
I'm from Class of 2004, but I'm just trying to get this whole HECS thing straight...

If you pay your fee up front every time, when you're finished Uni do you still have a debt?

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
I'm from Class of 2004, but I'm just trying to get this whole HECS thing straight...

If you pay your fee up front every time, when you're finished Uni do you still have a debt?
Nope. You'll have absolutely nuffin to pay once you graduate.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Aussiechick
no.

Originally posted by santaslayer
no......but where are u gonna get ur money from?.....parents?
parents, working, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)