Height in relationships..? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Yeah, i meant Saturday school. oops. lol
ummm, it's just a preference?
Yes, I know it's preference, I just wonder why. It's just a peculiar one esp. for an Arab...well half.

So what does your uniform look like again?

Edit: Eww, Sat school, what for?

assiduous

HSC
Ohhh, cause they are nice and cute. :)

greeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn omg hate that colour

to meet hot ppl like him ;)
haha, seriously, what'd you expect i'm not adept at maths.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Okay, you're saying my dad's a freak. :(

you and me are over!
Hahaha sorry for offending you, it's just 190+ isn't...normal.

I'm sure your father is a great person with a normal life...plus he can probably play basketball quite well so...yeah!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
185 and 170 => 186 FOB. research says that the optimal difference is that the girl is 9% shorter than the guy. it was the group that had lowest mortality and lowest rate of CVD (cardiovascular disease).

(quoted from some Mind-Body medicine lecture from last year. pretty much the only thing i found interesting). so for me i guess the chick has to b around 170.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah there's no way i'd want to be ridiculously tall.... i'd get sick to death of all the lame "lolol how's the weather up there" jokes and just want to punch cunts, and dating a chick of normal (or less) height would just get awkward
plus you'd pretty much have to keep fit/do weights and have muscle and shit, else you'd just look laughably skinny.... and no clothes would fit :(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
also that jamie cullum's chick is gross and skinny as fuck
and he isn't thattttt much shorter than her

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
nah there's no way i'd want to be ridiculously tall.... i'd get sick to death of all the lame "lolol how's the weather up there" jokes and just want to punch cunts, and dating a chick of normal (or less) height would just get awkward
plus you'd pretty much have to keep fit/do weights and have muscle and shit, else you'd just look laughably skinny.... and no clothes would fit :(
I understand completely what you're saying. Although my gf is arguably a bit taller than the average Asian girl so it's not so bad.

boganxcore

HSC
haha no one ever makes those jokes, ever!
and i wear better fitting clothes than majority of average height people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)