Height. (1 Viewer)

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Stop complaining! I'm around 165cm and I'm a 17 year old guy! Even I don't complain because there's a couple boys in my grade who are shorter than me, and fyi, i'm not Asian! (I'm still shorter than my dad)

176cm is NOT SHORT. It's average height. I'd say anything from 5'8'' (1.73m) to 5'10.5'' (1.79m) is average, for a guy.

For a girl, average height is probably between 5'3'' (1.60m) to 5'6'' (1.68m).

Males grow till 21, so don't give up hope. Don't go on human growth hormone, because that will have side affects for your future and no sane doctor will prescribe it for you because your average height! How tall are your parents? Height is based on genetics, lifestyle and nutrition. You can't change genetics, but you can alter lifestyle and nutrition. Try to eat foods that stimulate natural HGH. Also, do exercise that elongates the spinal cord, such as swimming.

I'm a midget and i'll be the first one to tell you, there is a lot more to life than height! Confidence > height in the eyes of any girl! You lack confidence because you think your short. And if you feel that your height is putting you at a serious disadvantage (which it is NOT), then why don't you get a pair of elevator shoes, like everyone in Hollywood does. That can elevate your height by 3 inches, which means you'll be probably around the 183cm range.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
average height for males 18+ in australia (in 1995) was 1.748 m (5 ft 9 in) and for women it was 1.634 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in).

average height for australian males 18-24 in 1995 was 1.784 m (5 ft 10 in) and for women, 1.645 m (5 ft 5 in)

boris

Banned
HSC
if you are shorter than those figures, you are short
if you are taller, you are tall

its very simple

men stop growing in height by 20 with the majority of growth done from 12-15 ok by 17-18 you are only growing by 1-2mm a month which is fuck all u

unlucky cunts

apollo1

Banned
HSC
im only like 178 cm tall and my mum always givin me shit bout being a short cunt.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i had it anna

it was terribly painful for the first two weeks, like one's legs were on fire or something

the removal of the pins at the end for me was done without anaesthetic andthere was a pin that was stuck in there that was bent so it required three yanks to get it out

it was excruciating but it wasn't that big a deal for me

this is my leg lol

HSC
N/A
why did you need it?

that frame looks like something out of a horror movie

I'm not surprised it was painful. Dear lord that looks so terrible. If I broke my bone, i'd want a cast or something.
That thing...
ugh.

I'm terrified of needles

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i had a couple of complications

i had a premature bone union after about three months which required the doctor to rebreak my leg

so instead of having a full anaesthetic i just had it on my legs so i was conscious the entire time it was being done

he put a cloth on my head so i couldn't see what was going on but i could feel the hammer/chisel kind of shattering my bone and could hear the tapping noise as it was being done

also i got the nastiest surprise case of appendicitis during the time i was in the hospital so it was like double whammy lol

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
why did you need it?
two reasons

one i was short
two i had bow legs

so my unstraight legs were corrected b/c i was at risk of getting arthritis
also now im 2.5 inches taller from increased bone length added by the external fixation process + the tiny increase in height from correcting my unstraight legs

it was an amazing experience really i don't regret it at all

Nemenaky

HSC
I'm not that fat, I have a bit of fat tissue, but not fat. I also run 100m in 13.3, which IMO is good for someone my size.

HSC
N/A
two reasons

one i was short
two i had bow legs

so my unstraight legs were corrected b/c i was at risk of getting arthritis
also now im 2.5 inches taller from increased bone length added by the external fixation process + the tiny increase in height from correcting my unstraight legs

it was an amazing experience really i don't regret it at all
but then pain!
I don't know if I could endure it. I am too scared, lol.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Pretty sure anaesthetics means u feel nothing. And a cocktail of morphine, oxycodone and other simple analgesics means u don't feel much pain post-op either.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah but you're not exactly going to be able to have anaesthetics for the entire time you have the frame on your leg (at least 5 months) are you dr fresh

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeah but you're not exactly going to be able to have anaesthetics for the entire time you have the frame on your leg (at least 5 months) are you dr fresh
That's where the good shit come in Morphine, fentanyl, tramadol, NSAIDs u name it, u can get it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)