hello anyone here? (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha that's pretty funny. This is one of the only fora I go to in which I can't really be of any use. I just come here to tell people to stop spamming. :D

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
but to take any hint of n00biness off ya- u need to get custom status. :D
yeh.. i need to spam more.. bahahahaha kidding.. i dont give a crap about that.. my post count is hi because i was so bored in the holidays

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
yeh.. i need to spam more.. bahahahaha kidding.. i dont give a crap about that.. my post count is hi because i was so bored in the holidays
of course- the more bored a person is- the more post counts he has on these forums. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
How cute, she thinks 700 is high! And she's already had since November too... [headshake]
yeah, she joined like 4 months after u so she should b half way to 3500 posts- but she's not. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
time flies doesn't it? we're seniors now. :D
Haha I was a senior in a month. Comes with the job don't you know. :p
Originally posted by SKA
holy fucker... u only joined in august!!!
Holy, maybe, but not the rest...

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
:rolleyes: I get bored.. but I rekon spamming is boring... as u can tell my post count is incredibly crap in comparison to everyone elses [eg Lexi, freaking_out... etc.. ]

I just like to read all your random blabber.. and FYI.. if i post something, I tend to sound like a fool trying to be a smart ass.. or just a plain dumbass.. :D

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
well, its still one of the highest- but yeah, its very hard to keep up a very high post average anyways. :)
I just can't be bothered reading and advising in every thread anymore. I haven't looked at School for a while, nor in any of my old subjects (except Languages of course ;)) but I occasionally drop into IT and am always around in the uni fora. Still, a mods lot grows wearisome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)