• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hello hello (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
hi people of wollongong
say i wana pop down to the city for a weekend
whats there to do?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You can go clubbing until about 3am at one of the pubs/clubs around Wollongong in the CBD.

If you want to be a tourist you can go and hang around the top of the mountain and take photos or go down to Kiama and look at the "exciting" blowhole.

If you have a car you can go cruising around South Beach and watching all the filthy ethnics fight, chase each other, show off their "fully sick" cars and speak in a very vulgar version of English. If you're lucky enough, you too might be chased for looking at them in the wrong way or if you're being a tourist - simply by taking a photo of them or of something in their vicinity.

If you're into drugs you might be able to find one of our famous drug dens and sample the finest Marijuana from Jamberoo. If you're really pressed take a trip to Bellambi or Port Kembla where you can get fixed up with some of the stronger drugs. If you're in the mood for some sensual, toothless, Aboriginal, yeastie action then head on over to Wentworth St. Port Kembla where you can experience all the finest Wollongong has to offer by way of interest-free sex.

That's about all there is to do in Wollongong.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's just another industrial port town.... thats about it.

Big attractions include a blowhole, steel and coal industry pollution, a university, a unistudent dominated nightlife, drugs and alcohol and South Beach.... it's not great but its Wollongong.... much like Newcastle but only more south.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
on Wollongong or Newcastle? :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
anything super woah cool that i cant do in sydney?
where is this mountain place? sounds sexy for a date

MouNtY

Ziff said:
If you're in the mood for some sensual, toothless, Aboriginal, yeastie action then head on over to Wentworth St. Port Kembla where you can experience all the finest Wollongong has to offer by way of interest-free sex.
DAMN....now i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to Wollongong...hahaa

Ziff

HSC
N/A
gmraso said:
:uhhuh: yep I'll see you there tommorrow :D
Gmraso will be that Aboriginal woman pining for your wallet ;)

I ran into Ska tonight down at the Lagoon. (The Lagoon is just another cool place you can go!)

Another cool thing you can do is get a fast car, drive to the Steelworks (all the roads are public) and go nuts making sure you don't hit a train, coaltruck or get caught by the police :p

santaslayer

HSC
Newbie said:
hi people of wollongong
say i wana pop down to the city for a weekend
whats there to do?

...or you can always check out the UoW Law Faculty/Library...(if they're open) :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
...or you can always check out the UoW Law Faculty/Library...(if they're open) :p
Oh dear, thats one thing you don't want to do. :p

Wollongong is a lot like Sydney only smaller, south a bit, and a few more steelworks.... you can do most things in Wollongong that you would do in Sydney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)