hello (1 Viewer)

-s2-

HSC
what is senior scince about? cos i hate preliminary bio and wanna change it but its end of term one so i cant change subjects maybe i can drop bio for SS in year 12.. but i just wanna know whats it lik

tweety_bui

schizophrenic vision
HSC
senior science is similar to the sciences you did in yr7-10. That is, each term, you do a different topic so it pretty much has an overview of science. Unlike Bio or chem, senior science is more general and focuses more on the practical components of science, relating it to what you would see in real life. Eg. in lifestyle chemistry you would look at soaps, rather than at atoms. In Medical Biotechnology, you would look at joints etc.

BTW, prelim bio is a very very dry, and boring. It gets much better in HSC biology, much more interesting, but it does require you to memorise alot of the course. But most sciences require you to memorise alot.

Hope that helped =)

-s2-

HSC
yeh it does.. and i hate memorising..looks lik im changing to SS next year

yosemite sam

HSC
you probly wouldnt be able to change from bio to ss next year cos theyre two different syllabuses... there would be a lot of stuff that they covered in prelim ss that you havent done in bio. youre better off seeing if you can change to ss now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)