help… maths… panic >_<” (1 Viewer)

jaaaaay

HSC
gaaaaaaaaaaah >__<" i am currently panicking over maths... it used to be my stongest subject... until i started majorly bludging T___T im hoping it isn't too late to catch up and get back into the eighties/nineties range of marks... *stress* my last assessment marks... well... weren't too pretty at all T____T i'd say my worst ever maths assessment marks...
3u maths - 57%
4u maths - 70%

over the many months of too much bludging and procrastination, i've become quite confused about which topics i know or don't know, which ones i've learnt or haven't learnt... really sorry if this seems like a rant... but i'm welcoming any strategies to get back on top of this mess...

Last edited:
HSC
To even consider doing 4 unit let alone getting 70% means you are strong at maths. Just put the work in, work towards improvement in the next assessment task and then the next one and so on and you'll be fine. :)

Don't panic, you have plenty of time to get the marks you deserve. :uhhuh:

brows

HSC
Im in the same situation as you. I bludged all of year 11 methods and hardly ever did the homework and now its biting me in the ass. I just got 50% for my first test so i have realised i might need to do some work. So from now on in my spare periods i will try and do methods revision or extra work. I rekon if i can consistently do this throughout the year then i may be in with a chance. Goodluck.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I had the exact same problem when I came back from the Cosmology residential. Just could not be bothered doing the work, even with a test on a topic I never did know well. I'd just pulled myself into it in the last couple of days, got some work done.

I'd say force yourself to do the work, eventually if you like maths you'll get back into the rhythm and get more motivated to do the work. If not, at least you'll regain the lost knowledge :uhhuh:

Season

HSC
Of course you have time, you should just sit down, write down everything you should know then write down everything you ACTUALLY know and start to fill in the gaps.

Also if you're doing that much math you really should be working every night, my friends are, its really the only way to stay on top of everything.

PC

HSC
N/A
You can always come to the BORED!

All your problems will be solved!

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
yes in some cases...last yr my friend got 98 in 4u maths 1/2 yrly and only 86 in 3u. As another friend put it "4U is more fun because you are applyinbg maths...3U is not as fun its just writing stuff down. i loled at her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)