Help a CS n00b. (1 Viewer)

Link

Originally posted by ...
i can *cough* burn *cough* u a copy of CS and steam.exe...
err yeh, but that stuff is all publicly available on the net (it's not illegal to download). What you need is a cd-key, and with the latest steam upgrades, key-gens are nearly useless (for those of you thinking of it ;) ).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Link
err yeh, but that stuff is all publicly available on the net (it's not illegal to download). What you need is a cd-key, and with the latest steam upgrades, key-gens are nearly useless (for those of you thinking of it ;) ).
yeah, its like one of those games, which u just have to buy, if u r to play online. :p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
*chases after Huss*
guh, you arent getting away that easily mate.

hehe, anyway, mohaa is single player, last time i check. And cs is multiplayer. Top online multiplayer game, (used to be, im quite sure it still is). heh, i dont think you can fairly compare them with each other. unless you mean cs cz? i havent played condition zero, so i wouldnt know.

btw, whoever asked, yes, i sued to jig school to go to cafe. MP, to be exact, mp or cfn. :) not anymore though.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, its like one of those games, which u just have to buy, if u r to play online. :p
But I'm a dialupper anyway, so that's not likely at the moment. I just want to learn to play...

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mweep
*chases after Huss*
guh, you arent getting away that easily mate.
arrghh
Originally posted by mweep
hehe, anyway, mohaa is single player, last time i check.

well just to keep u updated mohaa is online with thousands of servers online daily around the world

Link

Originally posted by Lexicographer
But I'm a dialupper anyway, so that's not likely at the moment. I just want to learn to play...
yeh but you can't play CS on your own (unless you get Condition Zero which is coming out soon), you go online to learn how to play, and every game is multiplayer.

And some on here believe that the dialup connection is the best for CS, and at least equal to cable if the frame rates etc are set up properly.

Link

Originally posted by Lexicographer
Really? Why is that? Dialup seams to be a deathwish on just about any other game...
read the Counter-strike thread in this section, and Ragerunner and a few others tell about how 56K is a really good connection for CS.

fourp1ay

HSC
errr 56k isn't good for cs it sux...thats bs whoever told u that ok..

btw if anyone wants a cd-key for 1.6 pm me i got shiteloads..

mweep i doubt its the same Fadetoblack ??fadetoblack is from QLD and i checked his profile and it says NSW .. anyway its not like rC are good anymore and they are dead last time i checked.. online super powers lol..speaking of online super power i am ranked #1 out of 4560 on OGN hahah :p

There are so many bs theorys about cs tips etc ill give yas the run down for you reaaaal newbs..

aim for HEAD not the ear/neck or anywhere else for hs.. shooting 1 bulelt at a time is best tap tap tap at a medium distance..
normally 2 bulelt burst followed by single fast shots until they r dead.. close range if u arnt good enuf to aim for head then spam and pull down to control recoil.. good map knowledge to is important.... btw you will NEVER be good if u have a crappy mouse and mousepad.. as ya aim will suk dik.. get logitech mx300 i rekn.. its the bomb... i use $2 clothe pad btw and it goes good.. real smooth it gets smoother with age and it costs less than func pads etc..

If you really wanna get good for real check www.sogamed.com and download some in-eye demos they will improve u fast.. www.gotfrag.com has a demo section to i think..

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Link
read the Counter-strike thread in this section, and Ragerunner and a few others tell about how 56K is a really good connection for CS.
Someone link me please? I don't have enough uptime at the moment to search (internet time can't be wasted overseas).
Originally posted by fourp1ay
btw you will NEVER be good if u have a crappy mouse and mousepad.. as ya aim will suk dik.. get logitech mx300 i rekn.. its the bomb... i use $2 clothe pad btw and it goes good.. real smooth it gets smoother with age and it costs less than func pads etc..
Why use a pad when you can just get an optimouse? My mousepad is my leg.

Link

online super powers lol..speaking of online super power i am ranked #1 out of 4560 on OGN hahah :p
OGN? What's the address so I can add it to steam?
Come to Optusnet #4 or Optusnet #2 (fast) !

fourp1ay

HSC
210.15.254.100:27015 is OGN 1 with stats

210.15.254.100:27016 is OGN 2 no stats

both servers are in melbourne btw the sydney ones been down for a while...

Lexicographer i do have an optical mouse and the reason for a mousepad is it reduces friction making the mouse move easier and more accurately hence better aim !!!!!!!!

That thing bout an optimouse not needing a mousepad is a myth :/

fourp1ay

HSC
btw i dont play on optusnet as they are probably the worst servers around but good for newbs... they r full of lamers and r real chokey

psycho_mushy

HSC
anyone here get good days and bad days?

I'm usually in the middle, but when I play good.. I get a score of 22-1.. u can see from the attachment.. :)

some of u may say that's not me.. well that is me! pla = people's liberation army... so meh.. take a guess why I put that abbreviation ;)

but yeah.. kicking ppl's arses is fun.. especially when u get a score like that and ppl call u a hack already... *sigh*

fourp1ay

HSC
psycho thers not really such thing as good and bad days whats changing is the people your playing against... i used to think the same thing haha..... 22-1 pffft.... i wish i still had screenshot of 55-0 lol

psycho_mushy

HSC
psycho thers not really such thing as good and bad days whats changing is the people your playing against... i used to think the same thing haha..... 22-1 pffft.... i wish i still had screenshot of 55-0 lol
I got that before in a LAN! Everyone was so pissed off at me.. seriously.. one was about to smack me... *sigh*

22-1, I can't get anymore higher coz the round limits are 15mins on Telstra GA servers... so meh... pretty darn good score...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)