help! are UAC final preferences due at 12am tonight or tmr night? (1 Viewer)

jaimebien

HSC
I know the UAC final changes to preferences for the main round are due on 7 January at 12 am. Now, maybe I'm overthinking it, but is that 12am tonight or tomorrow night (though that would technically make it 8 January...)

danz90

HSC
They are closed at Midnight TOMORROW night, I think.

jaimebien

HSC
chamelia said:
You aren't really leaving it this late are you???
Well, sort of. I had my preferences set since the UAIs came out, but I just came back from the university advisory day and am now absolutely set on entering USYD, which affects my choices somewhat.

chamelia

HSC
Hmmm. I suppose I am not one to talk. I was debating between Interior Design and Graphic Design up until that last two hours.

Funny I forgot about that until now. How different things would have been....

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
Dont know really where to ask this, so.

Do we need to do anything after the dialog box saying "course preferences successfully saved" like click send or something?

I know this sounds stupid but i let the thought grow and grow and now its bugging the hell out of me.:uhoh:

A sppedy response is appreciated as i would like to stop fretting!

spartan31234

HSC
If I receive a Main Round offer, can I accept my offer and also change preferences for consideration in the Late and Final rounds?

Yes, UAC advises you to accept your Main Round offer. You can then also submit a change of preference for the Late and Final rounds. You do not jeopardise your chances of receiving another offer by accepting your Main Round offer.
If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to:
  • keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer or
  • withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer.
You do not need to change your preferences if you want to be considered for preferences higher than your offer - ie. if you receive a Main Round offer for your third preference, you will automatically be considered for your first and second preferences again in the Late and Final rounds if those courses have vacancies.
Do not assume you will receive an offer in the Late and Final rounds - it will depend on whether there are vacancies in the course/s. Also, the cut-off for a course in the Late and Final rounds could be less than, greater than, or the same as the cut-off in the Main Round.

relax u have more time, can just accept the main round offer then change pref and get another offer in the late round, then u have 2 !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)