help bio prac exam (1 Viewer)

clo.

HSC
hey i need help how do you study for a bio prac exam we arent told what the prac is???

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
clo. said:
hey i need help how do you study for a bio prac exam we arent told what the prac is???
Go to syllabus and make sure you know how to do every single d.p. on the 3rd column (i.e. students: column)

JCDenton

HSC
The best place to start is think of every prac you've done this term and revise them. If this is too daunting, don't worry, just go though the points on your syllibus and find something major or your teacher spent time on with the theory side of it. This is normally the prac they choose as they need to give you something that would likely be in the HSC examinations.

They don't tell you what prac you will be tested on because otherwise it will be too much like an open book test where you cram the night before and if you've taken good notes, you'll get 100%

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
well i understood this as one of those experiments where you complete on your own terms...if it is...don't rush it but read ALL the instructions first...and make sure u have it all down pat and then start...keep an eye on the timing of the steps and ull be right

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)