HELP! Bridging Courses (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
Who did orthoptics last year but didn't do physics in the HSC? Did you do the bridging course? Is it necessary/worth it? I don't know if I should spend my very last bit of money on it but I don't want to go into my course totally disadvantaged. HELP!
Or is anyone else in the same situation as me?

kow_dude

HSC
Hello there,
The course i'm doing needs physics and i didnt do it for HSC. I've decided NOT to take the bridging course for several reasons. Firstly, it's too expensive and it's only for a week. Secondly, they cover preliminary subjects. I've decided to cover their topics through textbooks. There are UNSW bridging course notes which can be found here: http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/COURSES/FIRST_YEAR/bridging_notes.html

alien

HSC
wow thanks. i decided not to do the bridging course as well, because orthpotics doesn't heavily need it (well the subject list didn't mention assumed knowledge of physics), but i know it's in the course.

google88

for pharm they said either physics or bio with chem but now they recommend that i do bio bridging course...i didnt wanna take the risk so i gotta do BIO...=(

alien

HSC
bio's cynch compared to chem, don't worry it won't be too bad

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
assume knowledge for my course is Mathematics plus one of physics, chemistry or biology, now some one who only done one of the science and don;t do the bridging course would be badly disadvantaged, but it all come down to how much of the 3 sciecne u need in ur course,
alien u prob don't need physics, plus first year physics and chem for health sciences got lots of hsc stuff in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)