Help! Changing degree after enrolling! (1 Viewer)

DMT

HSC
Hello,

I chose mechanical engineering, however i want to now change to computer but ive enrolled and everything. I tried the "Program Leave/ Discontinue" service but it responds with me having no access to the system. HELP PLEASE! This is for UNSW BTW.

Frie

Wannabe Inventor
HSC
I want to do the same thing, but with different courses, so if anyone can help us, that'd be great.

By the way, where is this "Progam Leave/Discontinue" thing, I have no idea how to navigate around the UNSW site yet.

D94

HSC
N/A
You can't do the Program Leave/Discontinue because you will be left with no program... That's for things like if you need to stop study due to medical reasons or something like that.

If the UAC code is the same, then just call UNSW and tell them you enrolled in the wrong program. If the UAC code is different, then really, you are stuck in that program and you will have to transfer to your desired program at the end of this year.

Since the first semester courses are the same, you don't really need to un-enrol your courses.

But call UNSW and explain your situation. They might be able to change your program, but if not, they will just tell you to transfer at the end of this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)