Help - CoD MW3 (1 Viewer)

andrew2527

HSC
Well, for some reason I am getting a strict NAT in MW3 online (PC)...

I always get high ping, and takes ages to find a game through matchmaking.

-- I have tried port forwarding, disabling UpNP etc.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thankyou.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sometime's it's the simplest of things that cause the problem. I used to have this problem with MW2 on PC in the first few weeks. Try resetting your router and including MW3 into your firewall. Normally that solves it. I have more options if those 2 don't solve it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Kick the retards off the network.

andrew2527

HSC
Sometime's it's the simplest of things that cause the problem. I used to have this problem with MW2 on PC in the first few weeks. Try resetting your router and including MW3 into your firewall. Normally that solves it. I have more options if those 2 don't solve it.
Yeah, I reset my router and included MW3 into my firewall (not sure if I did it right though -- got AVG free cause my other one ran out) but it still didn't fix the problem.

There's like 3-4 people on my network at once... and my internet is fine. I get like 200ms latency in WoW (which are american servers).

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I reset my router and included MW3 into my firewall (not sure if I did it right though -- got AVG free cause my other one ran out) but it still didn't fix the problem.

There's like 3-4 people on my network at once... and my internet is fine. I get like 200ms latency in WoW (which are american servers).
Not AVG. You have to do it through windows firewall.

andrew2527

HSC
Ah okay, yeah I just checked. It's allowed through windows firewall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)