HELP Cold war groups and concepts notes (1 Viewer)

GoAnGiRlNsW

Hey, i was jus freaking out about The Cold War and was wondering if anyone had any notes on the groups and concepts and how they relate to the dot points.. im dying, need serious help, plsss!

id really appreciate it, thanx :)

"give me one small spot on which to stand and i shall move the Earth"

emily

completely unrelated fact - churchill's phrase "iron curtain" was actually first used by Goebbels when trying to warn the west away from allying themselves with the soviets...

anyway! what kinda stuff? i think with groups and concepts its more how each one could have influenced each crisis/event etc. eg, what role did doves/hawks or what role did -insert concept- play in the end of the cold war.

personally don't think they'll be that specific tho.

GoAnGiRlNsW

hey thanx for replying, yeah i was referring to dove and hawks, military/ industrial manufacturers, nuclear protesters and secret service organisations mainly due to the fact i was attempting the 2002 paper and one of the options was:

Discuss the influence of various groups on the creation and maintenance of a cold war culture in the United states. (2002)

and i couldnt answer it at all except to talk about espionage and propaganda, alliances etc in the characteristics of cold war culture... obviously they are that specific... so any thoughts im soo worried and bordering on tears!

Last edited:
HSC
chill out amigo, ive typed up my notes/research assessment on these groups. I hope theyre what youre looking for (well they better be!).
For some reason i can't attach it here, so give me your email address and ill send it through and for whoever else is interested.

Sammy Wammy

There are two questions for the Cold War to choose from. Personally i am almost certain that they will ask about a specific Cold War crisis and ask u to relate it to the american fear of communism or something like that.
Either that or something to do with the origins. The Cold War culture stuff im not even bothering with.

delz

HSC
hey i'm doing an assessment task on that exact question any notes on that would be very helpful please send them too delz666@hotmail.com

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC

dr3amy

Snobby airlines can you send me your information too if you dont mind?! You're such a life saver!!
my email is- dr3amy_pisc3an_@hotmail.com

Thanks ms savage for your notes too !!

OMG they seriously ask stuff like that in the hsc!!
looks like im not the only one stressing like hell for assignment on cold war groups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)