[Help] Commerce - Law & Society!! (1 Viewer)

cs01001

HSC
Hey,

I am doing some revision for the Commerce exam, and when I looked through the syllabus requirement, there are a couple of points which I am not quite sure, and I hope someone here can help me out!

- Critically assess whether laws reflect the values of our society.
- Examine the political process leading to legislative reform???
-and finally...
- Evaluate the effectiveness of attempts within the legal system to address issues of unequal access to the law...

If anyone can help me, I will greatly appreciate it!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
1) Is the current legal system and laws suitable for our society? If no, whats the problem and give an example.
2)How is a law passed? Know how common law(AKA precedent), criminal law, civil law are made and passed
3)Examine whether out legal system has done enough to remove inequities in the legal system, such as financial problems, time, and age.

I had my commerce exam already thoes stuff just flew out of my head. I am sure if you look in your commerce textbook you can find the answer pretty easily.

cs01001

HSC
They won't allow me to take the book home and study...how stupid

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
lol public school budget ( i go to one). So what do you want to know mostly? I summerise it for you.

cb205

HSC
Critically assess whether laws reflect the values of our society. = basically say whether laws suit society's values eg. social, politcal etc.

Examine the political process leading to legislative reform = How do laws get changed

Evaluate the effectiveness of attempts within the legal system to address issues of unequal access to the law = say what the legal system has done to improve equality.
eg. people in remote areas not having access to legal aid

if i didnt make it clear enough, ring me or flick me an email

cheers
steve
steven_debritt@hotmail.com
0434 526 659 (after hours, pref. >5pm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)