Help: Creative Writing On Inner Journeys??? (1 Viewer)

bubzickles

Hey ppls, My first time here yay.
just wondering what are all u guys doin about your trial creative writing paper. Are you goin in with a story planned. i have no idea what i am going to do i consider myself pretty good with creative writing but i cant think of anything on inner journeys. Neone have ne suggestions all help reallllllly appreciated
ta

7th Sign

HSC
I had a story pre made that has already been marked at band 6ish level for the trial I knew i basically off by heart and just re wrote it on like 4 pages in around 30 minutes.....

myz

HSC
7th Sign said:
I had a story pre made that has already been marked at band 6ish level for the trial I knew i basically off by heart and just re wrote it on like 4 pages in around 30 minutes.....
do u still have that creative writing u could send to me??

freakyzu

HSC
hey guys .......im a newbeeeeee:wave:

I waz wondering wether u (7th sign) could send me the essay u did on journeys
...if u stilll hav it

Chaosenigma

HSC
Write backwards, think about the themes and motif's/symbolism you want to integrate into the story, then drape your story around that.

For example:
Story about finding ones-self and being able to put things into perspective

Before:
Mist rolls in
Vision is blurred
A road diverges in two

Enlightenment:
Mist dissapates
Find's glasses
Road converges into one path

ellen.louise

HSC
You should definitely go in with your story prepared. Maybe try practising adapting it to different questions. Don't ignore the question when you write your story: I wrote an absolutely kick-arse story for a class task but as it didn't meet the Journal requirement of the question it only got a band 5. Also, I have only ever gotten full marks for a story I didn't prepare for an exam once. Usually you won't pull it off.

Pick a good topic too. Ban on teenage angst, schoolies, holidays and 'it was all a dream.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)