help creative writing!!! (1 Viewer)

smiddy411

HSC
N/A
hey i got my marks back for my creative piece got 6 out of 15 apparently my concept wasnt strong... i could of told them that!!! trying to focus on either a imagaitive or physical but cant come up with any help!!!:confused:

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
any story in which the character undergoes significant change for the better is a journey. like how a person's negative attitude towards a particular situation changes to a positive attitude as it is shaped by certain events...and thus he has a different perspective towards it... and grows/experiences a journey etc..

i think its easier if u focus on writing an inner journey rather than physical/imaginative. :)

HSC
i got 14/15 for that. the secret is to write with passion. you've gotta feeeeeeeeeel the character, and don't make the concept cliche. use lots of language techniques

and voila

flarlie

HSC
don't worry if your first attempt is bad just look at examples and think of a new one my first attempt was in my trials and my Ad. eng teacher called it Kill Bill 5 and now i've improved 10 fold thank god

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
lizziegirl said:
any story in which the character undergoes significant change for the better is a journey. like how a person's negative attitude towards a particular situation changes to a positive attitude as it is shaped by certain events...and thus he has a different perspective towards it... and grows/experiences a journey etc..

i think its easier if u focus on writing an inner journey rather than physical/imaginative. :)
Agreed.

upthedownstair said:
i got 14/15 for that. the secret is to write with passion. you've gotta feeeeeeeeeel the character, and don't make the concept cliche. use lots of language techniques

and voila
Your effective use of language techniques were very likely to have largely contributed to your marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)