HELP: Economics (1 Viewer)

HSC
Economics is the worst subject in the entire world and I fucking hate it

Teacher sucks more than anything (I don't know what makes me want to shoot myself more - him or the content)
- He doesn't give out resources or notes
- He doesn't explain anything, no concepts no nothing
- He plays videos WHICH HAVE NO RELEVANCE to anything,
- He's racist without realising it, AND
- He has an irritating voice

I just don't know what to do - don't know my ranks, but I know from the yearly report that I am below the median of the cohort (bearing in mind quite a few people dropped the subject, but there are still 3 classes, 1 which has 8 people.) My options are:

1. Fight the school, drop to 10 units (my school is so damn picky it's literally an interrogation process)
2. Fight the school, switch subject lines - get the same teacher as I have for Eco currently for Business Studies, larger Economics class with good teacher
3. Fight the school, switch subject lines - change Geography class (love my teacher, love the class), move to the Economics class with 8 people and (same) good teacher

Any help/suggestions/advice is much appreciated. Help me save my sanity. Thanks xx

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
LOL your school sounds like my school! Stingy as fk. I was in a similar position to you but with biology. Teacher sucked and everything but I wasn't allowed to drop it until freaking term 3 so I just worked on my other subjects during bio lol.
I reckon just drop to 10 units if you like your other subjects a lot more :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)