• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help! Equation of a Straight line. (2 Viewers)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
a hexagon.

Us douches are being realistic here. If a person doing MX1 can't even figure out a year 9/10 question, they have no hope of getting anywhere near a decent mark. your argument was that not everybody knows year 7 questions like you mentioned. The topics you mentioned though are not in any way related to senior mathematics.

However, OP demonstrated that he hadn't the slightest understanding of basic coordinate geometry, let alone 3U work which will require a much more thorough understanding ie: Geometry of the parabola.

Save yourself the stress and take 2u instead.

hscishard

HSC
a hexagon.

Us douches are being realistic here. If a person doing MX1 can't even figure out a year 9/10 question, they have no hope of getting anywhere near a decent mark. your argument was that not everybody knows year 7 questions like you mentioned. The topics you mentioned though are not in any way related to senior mathematics.

However, OP demonstrated that he hadn't the slightest understanding of basic coordinate geometry, let alone 3U work which will require a much more thorough understanding ie: Geometry of the parabola.

Wrong, a year 7 would answer : An irregular hexagon. :p
I see your point but do you know his abilities in other topics? No. Perhaps this is his weakness? He also did say that he didn't learn this. Please don't make assumptions, after all we are in a Maths topic.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
<3 douchebags

dw about them. they're butthurt students who aren't doing well themselves so they're taking it out on you

NEG REP ME NAO

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Yeah this is basic co-ordinate geometry, in 3u you'll have to draw polynomials and find hard core equations of parabolas. Us douches are just looking out for you and advising you.

Matt2233

HSC
a hexagon.

Dear god... my brain is on the verge of imploding due to unparalleled levels of irony....

As you can't do year 7 maths that is related to senior maths you should drop math altogether....

See how bad your logic is.

h3ll h0und

HSC
<3 douchebags

dw about them. they're butthurt students who aren't doing well themselves so they're taking it out on you

NEG REP ME NAO
i wouldn't say that about carrot sticks....he's owning 3u and 4u maths at my school and its a selective school as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)