Help! Ext hist. proposal (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
hello people! :) I'm about to begin my ext hist. proposal and i have an area of interest - ( The History of Japanese Americans during WWII) however i cant think of an essay question :confused:...and this is pretty much stopping me from starting! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanx

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
hello people! :) I'm about to begin my ext hist. proposal and i have an area of interest - ( The History of Japanese Americans during WWII) however i cant think of an essay question :confused:...and this is pretty much stopping me from starting! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanx
In relation to that topic, what do you want to research specifically? Do some reading and see what interests you.

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
well...i want to research the treatment they recieved during that time...i've done quite alot of research and found a really great documentary on sbs....but still can't come up with anything!

louis.egan89

HSC
Hey, can anyone define or give an example of a methodology? I'm pretty much set for the rest of my proposal, just not sure what methodologies are.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
From my understanding methodolgies is the procedures/methods etc. that you use or will use whilst creating your major work. So in your proposal, under methodology you would mention the steps/methods that you'll take while creating you work. Including research, time allocation etc.

Oh can anyone suggest anything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)