Help!!!!! FIRE FIRE!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
You are now on Part II of the Accept Offer process

Now that you have accepted your offer to study at UNSW, you must complete Part II of the process. Here you will review your personal details, complete a statistical survey, confirm your tuition fee arrangements and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the UNSW student declaration.

does this mean i can play with my preferences for late round now??? or do i have to do the rest to accept???? please please help help

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
millymoo said:
You are now on Part II of the Accept Offer process

Now that you have accepted your offer to study at UNSW, you must complete Part II of the process. Here you will review your personal details, complete a statistical survey, confirm your tuition fee arrangements and acknowledge the terms and conditions of the UNSW student declaration.

does this mean i can play with my preferences for late round now??? or do i have to do the rest to accept???? please please help help
Alright I'll give it to you straight. Go all the way and do everything the website says, while still applying for your Late Round options. Then, when you get the Late Round option you can ring the Uni of NSW and cancel your enrolment. I have a friend who's going through the same situation. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)