• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HELP!!! for Frontline (1 Viewer)

HSC*is*near

HSC
Question: Rob Sitch and Tom Gleisner are considering making another series of frontline. write a letter to them, explaining what truths you learnt about current affairs from viewing episodes from the first series. Discuss your vews on whether another series would be a worthwhile venture.

well the truth part is ok.. but what do i say about this..... >>>> "Discuss your vews on whether another series would be a worthwhile venture."... what do u think?? is it worthwhile?? im realli confused wht to write... please helppp me......

tigerian

HSC
N/A
HSC*is*near said:
Question: Rob Sitch and Tom Gleisner are considering making another series of frontline. write a letter to them, explaining what truths you learnt about current affairs from viewing episodes from the first series. Discuss your vews on whether another series would be a worthwhile venture.

well the truth part is ok.. but what do i say about this..... >>>> "Discuss your vews on whether another series would be a worthwhile venture."... what do u think?? is it worthwhile?? im realli confused wht to write... please helppp me......
Im an HSC English teacher trying to reach you with some information. Please PM me if you some more help!

glass

HSC
Wow i have the exact same question! Any help would be appreciated =D

cagedflame

HSC
ok they are trying to get you to put in some of your own personal opinion. Basically, it sets the basis of your essay, so you can talk about the ways in which the frintline series are effective. In english, english teachers force you to crap on about why this texts and that text are sooooo great... lol so you just have to go along with it.

for example:

... I beleive the episode “Add Sex And Stir” is effective because you have exposed the “truths” of the media through its misconduct and sensationalism which can alter our perceptions that we are given on the truth.

This is exemplified in........(examples from the episode)........bla bla bla.......

Through this epsisode I was able to see the ways in which different perspectives of the truth can be taken through the process whereby stories come to air. The way you have represented the truth in frontline has been greatly appreciated, creating another series would help others as well as myself question representations of the truth throughout our everyday encounters in life.

lol a little bit crap, but you get the idea.
good luck in ur exams people!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)