• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help for my assessment please (1 Viewer)

username

HSC
Hey i have chosen to do Arnotts as a case study on employment relations:

I have to look at :

. Flexible working conditions eg hrs and family friendly policies
Rewards management
Legal compliances
Conflict resolution
Management of industrial agreements

So far i haven't come up with anything because i dont really no where to look. I went to their website and they had nothing, so if anyone has done a case study on arnotts or knows where to find info it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its a valid point, many a student has needed to abandon a particular company for a case study because of lack of information.

username

HSC
yes but there is plenty of info in regards to this place, i just dont no where to look

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
- ring them up and ask them for a student pack, and ask them if they have anything specific for ER

- go to ur library and find every biz book.. and flip thru the ER chapters and see if the book has anithing on ARnotts (cuz they usualli have heapz of examples for each topic)

- go to ur library and hog all the BRWs... go to the back page where u can search whether ARnotts was featured in that particular edition

- go to state library where u will find annual reports, and u might find some info on it.. though its v time consuming..

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by username
yes but there is plenty of info in regards to this place, i just dont no where to look
how do u know there is plenty of info but u dont know where to look?.....sounds contradictory :rolleyes:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
go to arnots website

or ring them up n ask for info pack or something like that

username

HSC
Because my teacher said it was a good one to do. I just dont know wat to look for. I type employment relations for arnotts, but nothing comes up so i don't really know how to search for it.

username

HSC
I barred it, chose mcdonals instead and have found a huge amount of info, cheeers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)