HELP FOR PHYSICS (1 Viewer)

goodcat911

HSC
I have my physics prelim tmrw and idk anything mod 1, 2, 3 or 4. Honestly have no clue how i did fine for the other 2 assessments this year for it, but i basically sacked physics to focus on my accel subject and maths. I want to keep physics for next year (my rank rn is fine and ill have more time dedicated for it once i finish my accel subject) so does ANYONE have notes or anything i can do prepare for the exam????

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I have my physics prelim tmrw and idk anything mod 1, 2, 3 or 4. Honestly have no clue how i did fine for the other 2 assessments this year for it, but i basically sacked physics to focus on my accel subject and maths. I want to keep physics for next year (my rank rn is fine and ill have more time dedicated for it once i finish my accel subject) so does ANYONE have notes or anything i can do prepare for the exam????
yeah ur def stuffed lmao why would u leave physics til last min, its so content heavy

dont bother studying for it, instead just grind out past paper questions, studying will not help now

carrotsss

HSC
id focus on getting all the calc questions down quickly w ur textbook, they’re pretty easy and if u can at least get all of them you’re already looking at a decent mark

just try to stay calm and be confident in the exam, you’d be surprised how much will come to you if you just chill out and try to think back to stuff and get partial marks (esp mod 1/2 is just basic substitution a lot of time, if in doubt stare at the formula sheet and find one which works)

anecdotally most of the kids who weren’t stressed last year in chem bc they were dropping did better than a lot of the kids stressing bc they were keeping it

also don’t worry too much if you don’t do well, barely anything carries over to year 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)