Help for process log!!! (1 Viewer)

satellite

HSC
N/A
i was just wandering does the proposal for the project get marked and if so how much is it worth?

also for the process log, what kind of things do i put in it. because i'm running out of things to put in it. can we put in written summaries of books that i have read which will be used for my assignment, or no?

satellite

HSC
N/A
and also i tried to look through the threads but couldn't find any uploads of people's process logs. does anyone know if there are any available in the community threads?

thanks

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Your proposal, in most cases, will get marked. Whether it will be marked individually or as part of the entire MW is up to your teacher's discretion. Again, the worth of the proposal will differ from school to school, but mine had a weighting of 5%.

For process logs, you can put in anything that is remotely associated with the MW. Thoughts, ideas, books, summaries, how you approached research, constructing your essay, the resources that you used, referencing, guidance from your teacher etc etc.

I'm pretty sure if you download a few of the MWs within this forum and also the resource section, you'll be able to find a few process logs attached to the main essays.

satellite

HSC
N/A
yep thanks.
also with the major work does it need to be focused on historiography or can it be focused on an event?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Historiography. If you're focussing on event, your MW will be an analysis of the historiographical debate(s) surrounding such an event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)