• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help!!!!! Going Crazy!!!! (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

anyone got any advice for a person doing crap subjects that wants a very high uai like in the 90s??? :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Study ?

Thats the only true way of achieving that.

JRasnier

Already do, everyday, everysubject, from the time i come home till usually 11 or 12, then also recess and lunch at school.....i even read textbooks why walking to my girlfriends school....

Someone asks meeh if i wanna play a game and im like what is a game?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
repeat year 12 and pick good scaling subjects

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If what you've said is true, JRasnier, you're on the right track. Hang in there! :)

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Survivor39
repeat year 12 and pick good scaling subjects
but woudn't you get the same subjects that you did in year 11? that's what i thought?

Benno

HSC
im repeating if u wont to know about repeating ask me since i am a pro :)
umm im repeating a subject i did in year 11 (maths) but not in year 12 and i could have repeated year 12 biology since i did that in year 11 but i chose not 2.

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
yes, but what about if you didn't do math in year 11, could you do it in year 12 then if you repeat?

I'm thinking about repeating as my ranks are really shit this year so I will another question: didn't you miss out on the first term of year 12 when you repeated?? If so, didn't you like miss out on all that work/assignments etc? This is a big issue for me, as I don't want to miss ANYTHING if I repeat.

JRasnier

thanks lazarus, im doing each subject each day, instead of one day having all the subjects, it just seems not enough time to fit all the subjects in the time after school...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
that is plain bullcrap, coming home studying till 11 or 12, how much breaks you get in between? and studying at recess and lunch, how are you supposed to eat? :rolleyes: do you do it every day or some times, there is a difference, if you do it everyday, you need to get a life, HSC isn't everything in life

and those that want to repeat, god why bother, i know i don't wanna go through it again, i rather do something else even if i don't get into Uni, like Tafe or Private College, then afterwards you can do Uni, if you like, unless if you have the MOTIVATION to go harder on hsc

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by JRasnier
Already do, everyday, everysubject, from the time i come home till usually 11 or 12, then also recess and lunch at school.....i even read textbooks why walking to my girlfriends school....

Someone asks meeh if i wanna play a game and im like what is a game?
make sure u have a break somewhere!! no wonder ur going crazy!

JRasnier

i get a break when its dinner time, and i dont eat lunch unless a friend shouts meeh, which is usually 60c, which i can still buy that bisc& at my canteen with 60c, but other then that, i usually save my money cause my girlfriend usually wants to eat after school.....i get home at 5 by the way...and monday tuesday and thursday i go to tafe from 6pm-10pm...so yeaha....

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
make sure u have a break somewhere!! no wonder ur going crazy!
I wish i can do what thinggy is doing...

All study study study...

I only study for like 3 hours a day, and then im gone...

jewelofegypt

JRasnier,
my advice to you is DON'T EVER be dishearted! I know a person who did subjects that don't scale very well but because they killed it, their UAI was in the 90s....
...and it sounds like your a dedicated student so don't worry, you'll get what you deserve just give it all you got and study smart, not hard!
good luck!

JRasnier

thanx everyone, i got alot of motivation from having pictures of UTS everywhere and pamphlets, just wish i had a uts pen from the openday to write with, anywayz been going through past papers at the moment, even made my own little desk in the corner, since i dont have a proper desk without a pc on it....yeaha dayumz dinner time, before i even got to think of what else to say.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)