• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Help Help!!! !!! !!! (1 Viewer)

foxcahuna

HSC
Hi, im going to UNi next year but i didnt get the UAI i wanted to get into my course so i decided to go UWS but really, i want to go USYD to do Medical science. My plan is to get transfer before i start the second or third semester of my first year in Uni. Is that possible or do i have to complete the first year at UWS and then transfer to USYD the second year????

THANKS in ADVANCED!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

klh

HSC
well if you read the admission requirements of Usyd, they say that they will allow you to trasnfer if you at least do 1 year FT tertiary study before looking at your application as well as using your gpa in combination with your uai and make an entry mark [nrsl].
please read Frigids thread on transferring as it should hlp you determine your nrsl and has other information on how its done [bascially like UAC again].

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
your third semester? ummm. I'm sorry but if you think there are three semesters, you can't transfer. I think you best go to tafe.

You can only transfer after a year.

Wolofwitz - you can at usyd every year

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
stazi said:
your third semester? ummm. I'm sorry but if you think there are three semesters, you can't transfer. I think you best go to tafe.

You can only transfer after a year.

Wolofwitz - you can at usyd every year
By third semester they mean 1st sem of 2nd year. And you can do a trimester at uni. (summer school, or bond uni)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Ok, i need to ask acouple of stupid questions here....

I guess from what i read in the UAC guide...that you have to do a year at the Uni (for me, La Trobe, B Arts) before transferring to another Uni...(i want to go to Canberra Uni).

Well my main stupid question is that, im going to do Drama & Theatre studies for my major at La Trobe..would it be possible to transfer after a year to the B Communcations (Creative Writing)??? Or would i have to do their Ba Arts???

Anybody??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)