HELP! How can I learn projectile motion? (1 Viewer)

Lucas_

HSC
Last year when we did all of this I was getting pretty good at it, but I cannot do it for shite now! I got 0/6 marks on my trial for the projectiles section and I know its not even particularly difficult.

Where would be the best place to learn from the basics? My textbook teaches it quite poorly, and my excel book I don't think even does it in detail. I also checked out Khan academy but that's different to what we do.

Help plz? :)

Hoskiies

HSC
Use Surfing Physics - Space very good text book for projectile motion but its more of an advance type of questions and its probably too late for you to buy a text book.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'll help you here or either via PM tonight after I've finished cleaning. But you should try Physics In Focus or Jacaranda.

tarce94

HSC
Yeah that was the same with me but ive been finding all the projectile motion questions from past papers and doing them

AVY

HSC
The best solution is practice! I was like you - at first I was really good at projectile motion and then something went wrong :/ I only recently started improving at projectile motion and now I can do it pretty good again (YAY!) So don't worry, it's also a psychological factor. I am willing to help you out PM me :)

Lucas_

HSC
Yeah I found a copy of Physics In Focus - That explains it really well.

Thank you all for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)