[Help]How to check my co-op interview results tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

YoYoWayne

HSC
Uni Grad
I remembered that the interview results (conditional offer, short-listed or declined) would be released on 13th of December i.e. tomorrow.
Could anyone please tell me how will I get notified? Because I logged in my unsw online and couldn't see where that could come from.
Also is there a ppt (of the interview briefing day) available anywhere on the internet?
Thanks guys

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
They usually email people that got in the day before to avoid the website crashing. So if you didn't get an email...

when26

HSC
N/A
^ TROLLL!!!! Everyone gets their results tomorrow mid-day aka 13 December

Good luck... and dont stress

:)

As for OP's question.... you check email and then their will be a link to UNSW website..... click that link.... when the page opens you put in your login details

one you have logged in you will see a new link appear on the Co-op scholarship home page.. click that link and that will tell you that status of the interview.

lgnorance

HSC
^ TROLLL!!!! Everyone gets their results tomorrow mid-day aka 13 December

Good luck... and dont stress

:)

As for OP's question.... you check email and then their will be a link to UNSW website..... click that link.... when the page opens you put in your login details

one you have logged in you will see a new link appear on the Co-op scholarship home page.. click that link and that will tell you that status of the interview.

I got the email from Tooheys to go for a health and drug check tomorrow before I get offered for the job...

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol doesn't it have like these notifications... pending, successful etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)