Help I Need Essays To Memorise (1 Viewer)

ichigo.bankai

HSC
:headbang: its really frustrating since my english vocabulary isnt that good and its really hard for me to make good essay compared to all the rest of the aussies in my class i would really appreciate it if some of the kind people out there would give me some essays they wrote or memorised for there HSC:bomb: :worried:

ellen.louise

HSC
You need practise then. You can't just memorise other people's content. It's stealing other people's intellectual property and it won't help you improve your english skills.

If you post an essay up that you've written yourself I can give you feedback and help you edit your vocab etc. Or better still, ask your teacher to mark some practice essays for you and give you feedback.

Saintlexical

HSC
N/A
I strongly advise against memorising essays. If you memorise a bunch of essays as your only study in English, you're only ever going to be able to answer a few questions. If you understand the texts well then you will be able to answer every question.
Don't worry too much about your English skills so long as you're able to set out and communicate your ideas to answer the questions.

HSC
ellen.louise said:
You need practise then. You can't just memorise other people's content. It's stealing other people's intellectual property and it won't help you improve your english skills.

If you post an essay up that you've written yourself I can give you feedback and help you edit your vocab etc. Or better still, ask your teacher to mark some practice essays for you and give you feedback.
i second this, it shits me to tears... when i hear of people memorising essays from tutors etc.

`mz.amyz

HSC
i believe that there is no wrong or right answers just make sure you know how to back it up? it doesnt matter if your vocab is bad ( well it kinda is ) but just make sure you know what you are talking about and that it is clear to the markers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)