Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp

um, tell them. they will think ur cool. trust me. if you are ashamed of something all you have to do is turn it into a trend or wait until it turns into one, and then admit it and fit in. problem solved.

98% of the girls at the muscles concert tonight will think ur totally awsm

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaa!

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
why are people judging morals here not like uve never made a mistake..she might not be saying the entire thing there could be other things involved..alteast shes brave enuf to put it up here (im not sure on the legitimacy of her post...it could just be some random prank..but assuming its real)...if u have something good to say then say it..dont just bitch about moral issues..she can figure those out on her own..she asked for help not for a judgement. as for any advice...id say

1. tell ur parents...theyll be angry..but happy that u were honest, they will appreciate ur honesty and it will teach u a valuable lesson.
2. abortion is the only way out...15 is too young to support a child of ur own, as some people have mentioned..ud be bringing up a life that has needs u may not be able to provide.
3. never do shit like this again.

kooltrainer

HSC
boooo!!, ur not pregnant! i remember reading this case , exactly same wording, and we have to analyse it at school.. its part of this pdhpe, social thing etc .. lol , and u made a big mistake by typing it in exact wording..

Evilo

HSC
anonymus2003 said:
why are people judging morals here not like uve never made a mistake..
Well last time i read the newspaper, abortion was a topical issue.

anonymus2003 said:
she might not be saying the entire thing there could be other things involved..alteast shes brave enuf to put it up here
(well assuming the post i actually real - which i doubt too) Shes posted anonymously on an internet forum, its hardly a brave act. A brave act would be admitting to her parents that shes a slut and has been knocked up.

anonymus2003 said:
3. never do shit like this again.
Shes done something that will affect her whole life. If she tells her parents, abortion probably won't occur. If the post was real i bet the parents would look after the kid while the 15yo finishes year 10 and tries to get a job a maccas to support her new born. I bet there's a damn good chance she will become a leach on the welfare system.

anonymus2003 said:
like uve never made a mistake..
Sure ive made a mistake or 2. But i know not to get knocked up by a 23yo when i was 15. She probably doesn't even have pubes yet ffs. If some people in this world thought "oh wait, perhaps this next move might fuck up my whole life", then perhaps we wouldn't get in these situations. Actually now that i think about it, i hope they dont have the kid, at least thats one less chance of reproduction and exposing what would be a stupid kid to society. If that 23yo was my son, i would be disgusted in myself as a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)