Help I'm Sick (1 Viewer)

quinnoth

HSC
Ive been sick these past few days as well. Only today have i started to actually recover. I had a bad fever and when i went to study yesterday, i ended up having to lie down again.

What a waste of study time.

Beege

HSC
I think this sickness was brought on by my excess worrying about the HSC. It has lowered my immune system therefore increasing my chances of catching something. :mad1:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
bolboli66 said:
how sick do you really have to be to fill out one of those missadventure/ illness forms???
anyone got stories? :confused:

For my year ten certificate computer exam (the new one that come in last year or something) i had to fill in one of those forms.
I went to hospital.
The made a mark for me judging by last one and previous exams.I got marked ok.

Andrew007

HSC
fill up on vitamin C. e.g have 2-3 glasses of fresh orange juice per day in the next few days.
take a couple of panadol
drink plenty of water (at least 2L per day)

G

gaoOO

Dramaqueen06 said:
For my year ten certificate computer exam (the new one that come in last year or something) i had to fill in one of those forms.
I went to hospital.
The made a mark for me judging by last one and previous exams.I got marked ok.
but wherever possible, you should always take the exam, just in case you do well.

plus, in my case, some of my internals aren't too flash. I'm hoping to do a lot better externally because did really well in the trials for most of my subjects, but inconsistent work throughout the year pulled by ranking down.

being female, i was suffering from cramps yesterday, and i'm sure most female students will have that experience before or during the hsc period, although different people have varying levels of pain. I slept the day off yesterday, so i'm cramming for AOS today.

Glad you're feeling better beege.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)