help in.. zelda on wii (1 Viewer)

sladehk

le random
HSC
im collecting all these monkeys and coz im cheap and haven't bought that strat thingo, im kinda lost in how to get this monkey outta jail coz i dun have a key and he's locked.. i tried gamefaqs but like i get confused :confused: anyone dun this yet? all these worm thingos jump udner these grass tiles randomly. =(

Dave2007

HSC
In that dungeon there are plenty of rooms where you have to use the monkeys to solve puzzles to get more keys to get more monkeys to eventually take on the boss; its the premise of the dungeon, and unless your more specific we cant help you.

However there are SOOO many free guides to this game on the net...But if you are confused by the 20+ walkthoguhs on gamefaqs, and you cant find maybe a picture walkthrough somewhere else, just keep plugging along until you see a puzzle/room you missed. Or if you really cbf start again and folllow a walkthrough all the way.

trihornX

HSC
haha i finsihed the game in 8 days...acutal game time was 68 hours, that was last holiday, I'm starting again.... :D fav item still the gear ring... :D rip it...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
That skateboard cog thing seems kind of out of place for a zelda game :/ Probably the only let down in an otherwise brilliant game is that the Bosses seem to lack that kind of coolness that im use to in the past zelda games.

Favourite item so far is the rod that lets you control the statues. Awesomness!!!!
(I only just got it last time i played it - about 1 week ago. Its about time I knew what I have to do with those weird statues littered across Hyrule :D).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)