HELP! inner journeys (1 Viewer)

meaganobrien

HSC
hi all, i have an assessment due, its on the CAUSES of an inner journey! i no, doesnt sound all that hard, but i cant come up with any!! HELP!!! my supp. text is my place by sally morgan!
if ANYONE could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

HSC
meaganobrien said:
hi all, i have an assessment due, its on the CAUSES of an inner journey! i no, doesnt sound all that hard, but i cant come up with any!! HELP!!! my supp. text is my place by sally morgan!
if ANYONE could help, it would be greatly appreciated!
eww, my place. sucky text, but not that difficult... the MAJOR cause of her inner journey is the revelation of her heritage. but there are also other minor journeys, like her time at school, her father's death, etc does that help? (if not, perhaps post the question and i will try to help :))

emi211

HSC
i got stuff like people, events, places, curiosity n gay stuff like that. its funny coz were doin the same assessment lol the question is:
  • Your presentation must discuss the concept of causes of the Inner Journey and HOW this is explored through the prescribed text and two texts of your own choosing
  • Your Powerpoint presentation must display an understanding of the way in which visual techniques can be used to convey and enhance meaning - it should add an extra dimension to your oral presentation. (yes it needs an 8 minute speech to go with the damn thing)
The audience is supposedly a HSC study Day

hope that this helps...im using techniques like lighting, camera angles, vectors, salient image n stuff like that

i could use help also lol im jus guna stand there with a blznk look on my face for 8 minutes n hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)